Shared Web Hosting
GigaTux provides true quality cPanel shared hosting, designed for ultimate performance and reliability. We with all our services, we proactively monitor to ensure that your sites respond with no delays. Our packages allow pretty much everything you would expect, including the use of MySQL, PHP, Perl and many more languages and tools. This also comes with free mail access with excellent spam protection.
If your website is reasonably complex, and you are competent with Linux administration, you may alternately be interested in our Virtual Private Server solutions.
- Disk Space
- 500 MB
- 10 GB
- 40 GB
- 100 GB
- Data transfer per month
- 5 GB
- 50 GB
- 100 GB
- 200 GB
- Number of domains
- Number of parked domains
- Number of mailboxes
- Number of databases
- Dedicated SSL IP
£23.88 per year
£59.88 per year
£83.88 per year
£119.88 per year
The underlying technical infrastructure that applies to all of the above packages is as follows:
- All sites run against an optimised cPanel/WHM system with script installation provided by Softaculous.
- Dynamic sites using PHP and Perl can be built. These are often required when using content management systems, blogging platforms or image hosting packages. We are very flexible if you would like us to install any other standard libraries.
- Included database access is provided using an optimised MySQL instance running on RAID-1 SSDs.
- Email access is provided using our web mail interface, or external access via IMAP, POP3, secure IMAP and secure POP3.
- Web usage statistics are automatically provided for all websites
- Additional bandwidth is available 4p per GB. Compare this with major providers charging more than ten times this amount and you will see that this is good value! By default, to avoid additional costs, we do not allow websites to go above their allowance.
- Major credit and debit cards in GBP, USD and EUR.
- Bitcoin via BitPay.
- BACS transfer to UK bank account.
- Any illegal activities, including offences relating to copyright.
- 'Spamming' or otherwise sending unsolicited commercial email.
- Any activity that potentially could harm our network or any other network.